- Click or press the Quote Tweets button that is located beneath the tweet.
- It’s possible that you’ll need to browse down a bit before you locate it.
- You will now be presented with a list of all Twitter users who have referenced your tweet, along with the contributions they have made to the ongoing discussion.
- If someone with a private Twitter account cited one of your tweets, you won’t be able to view it until you follow the private account holder in question.
Launch Twitter, either via the app or the website. Copy the URL to the tweet that you want to view quoted replies for, then navigate to the tweet that you want to see quoted replies for. Launch the Quoted Replies app, put the URL into the app’s search bar, and you will see all of the quoted replies to that tweet.
Find the Discoverability area by going to the Settings tab on Twitter and searching for it there.
- 1 How to find quote retweets on Twitter?
- 2 How do I see all public quote tweets in a feed?
- 3 What does “this is a tweet that has been quoted mean?
- 4 How can I view private tweets without following?
- 5 How do you see private retweets on Twitter?
- 6 What does a private quote tweet mean?
- 7 Why can’t I see who retweeted my tweet?
- 8 Can you see private twitters?
- 9 How do you know when someone retweets something?
- 10 How does a private Twitter account work?
- 11 Can someone see if you undo a retweet?
- 12 How can I see all my tweets?
- 13 How to view protected tweets without following?
- 14 How to search old tweets?
How to find quote retweets on Twitter?
Get the URL of the tweet for which you wish to find retweets of quotes of it. You merely need to open the tweet in question on your desktop and then copy the URL into the address bar of your browser. Simply put the URL to the tweet into the search bar on Twitter, and you will be presented with a timeline that is automatically updated to include every single quoted retweet.
How do I see all public quote tweets in a feed?
- A feed compiles all of the publicly available tweets that contain quotes.
- You will need to copy the link of the tweet whose quotes you are interested in viewing and then paste it into the search field.
- When you have $1,000 in the bank, here are eight smart actions you may do.
- We’ve compiled a list of eight money applications that will get you started on the road to a secure financial future.
If you’re a social media addict, you probably spend most of your time on Facebook and Twitter.
What does “this is a tweet that has been quoted mean?
As an illustration, one may say, ″here is a tweet that has been cited.″ If you enclose the entire ″tweet″ (phrase) in quotation marks, it will look for a match that has that particular sentence word for word. If you remove the quotation marks, it will look for tweets that contain (the majority of) the terms.
How can I view private tweets without following?
There are a variety of methods available to access private tweets without following the account. After then, either the person who submitted a direct message or the recipient of the message might choose to remove it. A typical public tweet can only be deleted by the user who initially posted it.
How do you see private retweets on Twitter?
When you click on the four Quote Tweets that can be seen at the bottom of the photo, a message that says ″Nothing to see here – yet″ appears (for me at least, it might show them to you). If you are doing this action on a laptop or desktop computer, you may also notice that the link or URL changes, with the addition of ″/retweets/with comments″ at the end of the address.
What does a private quote tweet mean?
It occurs when a tweet from your account is quoted by a private account. This indicates that they are able to comment on the tweet without you being able to see what they say.
Why can’t I see who retweeted my tweet?
If someone liked your tweet and their Twitter account is secret, you won’t be able to know who it is unless they give you permission to follow them. This applies even if the person who liked your tweet also liked their own tweet.
Can you see private twitters?
If you have a private account, are you able to view who is following it? If someone’s Twitter account is private, you will be able to view some information about them, such as their bio, cover photo, profile photo, following, and the number of tweets, followers, and likes, but you won’t be able to view tweets, posts, media, or images in more detail.
How do you know when someone retweets something?
The Tweet that was first posted is the one that is referred to as the ″original″ Tweet, and it is the one that is displayed under the ″retweeted status″ value. In the event that a Retweet itself is Retweeted, the’retweet status’ will continue to refer to the original Tweet; this indicates that the intermediary Retweet will not be included.
How does a private Twitter account work?
If you have a private Twitter account, the content of your posts is restricted to being viewed only by your followers, each of whom you must individually accept as a follower. Your tweets will not be visible to anyone who does not follow you or who does not have permission to read your feed as a result of this change in settings on Twitter.
Can someone see if you undo a retweet?
Tap or click on the icon that looks like a retweet. This will ″undo″ the retweet you placed on your profile, which means that it will be removed entirely, and neither you nor any other users will be able to view it on their Twitter feeds.
How can I see all my tweets?
Twitter will provide you with a.zip file that contains all of your historical tweets. You can get it here. There are two different approaches that may be taken while viewing your archive. Simply double-click the index.html file to open your archive in the web browser you’re currently working in. You have the ability to go through your tweets that are organized by month.
How to view protected tweets without following?
- Supposing the Protected User has previously protected his or her tweets by going to https://twitter.com/settings/safety, here’s what would happen:
- Now, if another person attempts to access the victim’s profile, they will see the following:
- The next step is for the person to go to https://www.niche.co/get-started and select twitter.
How to search old tweets?
- Use the hashtag #PRRequest for questions about reviews or comments about the firm
- On Twitter, follow the account @PRJournoRequest
- Mark the accounts that you think might be able to assist you
- Explicitly ask people to retweet your tweets, particularly if you’re trying to find sources that aren’t covered by your general algorithm