Young Noah: Quit worrying about what other people want, quit thinking about what you and your parents want, and quit thinking about what I want! What do *you* want Allie?
- 1 What is the famous quote from The Notebook?
- 2 What does Ryan Gosling say about The Notebook?
- 3 What does Noah promise Allie in The Notebook?
- 4 What does Noah say to Allie in the rain?
- 5 What is the most famous line?
- 6 Where is the I Choose You quote from?
- 7 Did Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams date after The Notebook?
- 8 Did Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone date?
- 9 Was The Notebook a true story?
- 10 Why is The Notebook unrealistic?
- 11 What is the real ending of The Notebook?
- 12 What is the saddest part of The Notebook?
- 13 Is the rain scene in The Notebook real?
- 14 What does if youre a bird im a bird mean?
- 15 Why did Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams?
What is the famous quote from The Notebook?
″The finest sort of love is the one that ignites a fire in our hearts and provides calm to our brains, and that’s what you’ve given me,″ he said. ″The love that wakes the soul and makes us search for more is the best kind of love.″ Allie patiently waits for years to finally read these lines, which Noah had sent to her in a letter one year after the two of them had broken up.
What does Ryan Gosling say about The Notebook?
This sweet and beautiful statement from ″The Notebook″ was improvised by Ryan Gosling. It goes as follows: ″No matter what happens to us in the future, everyday day we are together is the greatest day of my life.″ I will never betray your trust in me. Netflix has once again added episodes of ″The Notebook.″
What does Noah promise Allie in The Notebook?
Allie and Noah decide to spend the night in an abandoned mansion known as The Windsor Plantation one week before Allie is scheduled to leave town. Allie asks Noah to guarantee that the house will be white with blue shutters, a walk-around porch, and a room that overlooks the stream so that she may paint. Noah reveals to her that he is interested in purchasing the house.
What does Noah say to Allie in the rain?
Therefore, it’s not going to be an easy task, Noah. It is going to be really challenging. And despite the fact that we are going to have to work on this each and every day, I want to put in the effort because I want you. I want all of you, for always, and I want us to share each and every day together.
What is the most famous line?
100 YEARS100 MOVIE QUOTES FROM AFI’S RECORDED FILMS
- ‘Frankly, my darling, I don’t give a damn.’ The year 1939’s Gone with the Wind
- ″I’m going to make him an offer that he just can’t reject,″ I told him. The Godfather (Released in 1972)
- ‘You don’t comprehend! I could have been more refined.
- ″Toto, I have a sense that we are no longer in Kansas,″ Dorothy said Toto. Magic in the Land of Oz (1939)
- ‘Here’s looking at you, youngster.’
Where is the I Choose You quote from?
4. ″And I’d pick you; in a hundred lives, in a hundred planets, in whatever version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.″ 5. ″And I’d choose you.″ – Kiersten White. This phrase, which was taken from the book The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White, is the ideal combination of poetic expression and gooey romanticism.
Did Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams date after The Notebook?
Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams started a love connection not long after they finished filming the movie ″The Notebook.″ The courtship that Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams had was heated, just like the one that Allie and Noah experienced in the movie. Unfortunately, after only two years of dating, the pair decided to end their relationship.
Did Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone date?
When asked what it was like when they first met, the Arizona native told Entertainment Tonight during the premiere of La La Land at the Venice Film Festival in 2016 that they ″really hit it off.″ The festival was held in Venice, Italy.’We’ve been simply mates ever since.In addition to being a nice person, he is an outstanding performer on stage.It’s a stroke of luck that we get to perform all three of them.
Was The Notebook a true story?
The story of the film is inspired on a real-life couple. Yes, a Noah and an Allie do exist in the real world. The grandparents of Nicholas Spark’s ex-wife Cathy served as inspiration for his work. They had been together for 60 years, and Nicholas’s former partner remained quite close to both of them throughout that time.
Why is The Notebook unrealistic?
The relationship that Allie and Noah share is considered implausible by industry professionals.Despite the fact that Noah does everything he can for Allie, including writing her letters every day and building her the house of her dreams, the two of them are only casual acquaintances.Because of this, everyone’s expectations of what a great spouse should be like are going to be significantly raised.
What is the real ending of The Notebook?
The conclusion of the first movie was a scene that took place in a nursing home.At this point in the story, the two main characters, Allie (played by Rachel McAdams) and Noah (played by Ryan Gosling), are much older.Allie, who suffers from dementia, recalls the time she spent with Noah when they were younger.The movie comes to a close with the couple sharing a passionate hug before they both pass away.
What is the saddest part of The Notebook?
45 Instances in Which ″The Notebook″ Caused You to Become an Emotional Crybaby
- The moment when Noah gives Allie a look that reveals everything. Prepare for the knees to buckle.
- When Noah Acquires Allie at the Expense of Another Guy
- When he puts his life in danger in order to go on a date with her
- When Noah Performs the Most Adorable Little Jig You’ve Ever Seen
- Whenever he is so forthright that it causes discomfort
Is the rain scene in The Notebook real?
During the filming of the boat sequence, McAdams said that the rain caused the soles of her antique shoes to fall apart. ″That outfit was custom-made for the movie, but the majority of the other clothing I wore was leased, and it was from the 1940s,″ she said. ″She claimed that a significant portion of it was breaking away.″
What does if youre a bird im a bird mean?
He is essentially stating that whatever it is that you are or wish to be, he will be the same way so that they may be together. Look it up in a translation. 1 like.
Why did Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams?
According to Gosling, the relationship was unable to handle their joint popularity and eventually ended as a result.They were both so well-known at the time that it looked as though they gave their respective acting professions priority over their relationship with one another.According to what he said in an interview with GQ magazine, ″When both people are in show business, it’s too much show business.″