Quotes from ″Thirteen Reasons Why″ (showing 1-30 of 436 total) ″Except for your own life, you have no idea what is going on in the lives of other people. And when you interfere with one aspect of someone’s life, you aren’t simply affecting that one aspect of their life. Unfortunately, you cannot be so specific and picky about what you want.
- The Quotations That Have Been Shared The Most From ’13 Reasons Why’ That’s how it works out for the ladies
- ″I hope that wherever you go next, you experience calm, and I hope that you feel safe in a manner that you never did here.″
- ″Welcome to your tape,″ the voice said
- It is true that ‘It is never easy to lose a dear friend.’
- 1 Is 13 reasons why based on a book?
- 2 What is Jay Asher’s thirteen reasons why?
- 3 What happened to Hannah Baker in 13 reasons why?
- 4 What is the first sentence in thirteen reasons why?
- 5 What are some popular quotes?
- 6 Who said I can love you and still let you go in 13 Reasons Why?
- 7 What if my melodies are the ones nobody hears?
- 8 What is the story of thirteen reasons why?
- 9 Which is the best line ever?
- 10 What is the most famous line?
- 11 What did Clay do to Hannah?
- 12 Who said to clay I can love you and still let you go?
- 13 What episode is Hannah Baker’s funeral?
- 14 Who wrote Hannah Baker’s poem?
- 15 Which tape is Clay Jensen?
- 16 What did Hannah Baker do?
- 17 Is Hannah Baker Real?
- 18 Is Thirteen Reasons Why a true story?
- 19 Why 13 Reasons Why is not good?
- 20 Why are people bashing ’13 reasons why’?
- 21 What is the summary of 13 reasons why?
- 22 Who are you from 13 reasons why?
- 23 What do you think of 13 reasons why?
Is 13 reasons why based on a book?
13 Reasons Why is an American teen drama online television series made for Netflix by Brian Yorkey. The series is based on the novel Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher, which was published in 2007. The title of the series is styled onscreen as TH1RTEEN R3ASONS WHY.
What is Jay Asher’s thirteen reasons why?
″Like driving down a rocky road and losing control of the steering wheel, pitching you—just a tad—off the road,″ says Jay Asher in his book Thirteen Reasons Why. There may be some dirt kicked up by the wheels, but you will be able to control it. However, no of how hard you try to drive in a straight line, something is always pulling you to the side.
What happened to Hannah Baker in 13 reasons why?
The story follows a high school student named Clay Jensen as he deals with the repercussions of another high school student named Hannah Baker taking her own life. She leaves a box of cassette recordings behind when she passes away, on which she discusses the reasons why she decided to take her own life, as well as the individuals whom she holds accountable for her passing.
What is the first sentence in thirteen reasons why?
Empty. Hannah Baker, whose desk at school is empty for some reason, is the main character of Thirteen Reasons Why, and this statement is the first clue of what the show will be about. It establishes the tone of the novel, which is uneasy and secretive, and sets the tone for the rest of the book.
What are some popular quotes?
- The Most Well-Known Quotations ″The brave shall inherit the earth.″ – Virgil. The definition of life is what takes place while you’re busy planning other plans
- It has been said that ″time is money.″ – Benjamin Franklin.
- ″I arrived, I saw, I conquered.″ – Julius Caesar.
- ″When life hands you lemons, create lemonade.″ – Elbert Hubbard.
- ″Just be who you are if you want to enjoy life.″ – A work by Leo Tolstoy
Who said I can love you and still let you go in 13 Reasons Why?
I adore you. Katherine Langford has confirmed that she will no longer appear in the Netflix series ’13 Reasons Why.’
What if my melodies are the ones nobody hears?
What if the only people who hear my melodies are other people? Some people are able to recognize a tree or a front yard and immediately know that they have arrived at their house. How many times must I go around in a circle before I admit defeat and give up looking?
What is the story of thirteen reasons why?
Clay Jensen, a teenage boy, is the protagonist of the Netflix series 13 Reasons Why, which is adapted from Jay Asher’s best-selling novel of the same name.When Clay arrives home from school, he discovers a mystery box with his name on it lying on his doorstep.Inside, he unearths cassette records that were recorded by Hannah Baker, a fellow student and the object of his affection who had sadly taken her own life two weeks previously.
Which is the best line ever?
- Famous Sayings and Quotes Regarding Life You will experience a lot of failure during your life, but you should never give up and give in to it. –
- The greatest beauty in living is not to never fall, but rather to get back up after each and every fall that we take. –
- At the end of the day, it’s not the number of years you’ve lived that matters
- Never allow the possibility of getting a strike to prevent you from participating in the game. –
What is the most famous line?
100 YEARS100 MOVIE QUOTES FROM THE AFI CENTENNIAL
- ‘Frankly, my darling, I don’t give a damn.’ The year 1939’s Gone with the Wind
- ″I’m going to make him an offer that he just can’t reject,″ I told him. The Godfather (Released in 1972)
- ‘You don’t comprehend! I could have been more refined.
- ″Toto, I have a sense that we are no longer in Kansas,″ Dorothy said Toto. Magic in the Land of Oz (1939)
- ‘Here’s looking at you, youngster.’
What did Clay do to Hannah?
Clay began to have hallucinations of his classmate Hannah Baker after she passed away. Hannah Baker was a student at Liberty High School, the same school that Clay and Hannah attended. Clay began to see Hannah in the hallways and classrooms of the school after she passed away. In the beginning, he had a hallucination of Hannah staring at him while he was walking around the corridors.
Who said to clay I can love you and still let you go?
When I was younger, one of my closest friends told me, ″I can love you while yet letting you go.″ So, Hannah I love you, and I let you go. I miss you. And I hope that wherever you go after this, you find a sense of serenity and safety in a manner that you haven’t been able to feel here.
What episode is Hannah Baker’s funeral?
After delivering a harrowing eulogy at Hannah’s burial ceremony and then seeing the episode titled ″Bye,″ he looks to be ready to attempt to move on with his life.
Who wrote Hannah Baker’s poem?
Sarah Kay is the one who penned the poem that Hannah Baker recited on 13 Reasons Why.
Which tape is Clay Jensen?
Clay is discussed on Tape 6 Side A; however, in contrast to the previous recordings, this discussion does not center on Hannah’s decision to take her own life. She adds that Clay is not the reason why she killed her own life at the conclusion of his recording, but that she thought he needed to know the reasons behind why she took her own life because she believed he needed to know them.
What did Hannah Baker do?
In the first episode of the series, it is revealed that Hannah Baker, then 17 years old and a high school student, committed suicide by slashing her wrists. Her school locker is transformed into a monument, complete with images and notes written by her classmates.
Is Hannah Baker Real?
No, Hannah Baker does not exist in any form. The novel written by Jay Asher serves as the inspiration for the character Hannah. On the other hand, Jay got the idea for the show from a relative who, when they were in high school, made an attempt on their own life, so you could argue that 13 Reasons Why is only loosely based on real events.
Is Thirteen Reasons Why a true story?
No, the Netflix original series 13 Reasons Why is not based on a true story, and the character Hannah Baker does not exist in real life. Continue reading to find out more about the revelations made by the author of the tale that served as the inspiration for the Netflix series 13 Reasons Why.
Why 13 Reasons Why is not good?
In spite of the fact that the series 13 Reasons Why is labeled as TV-MA (unsuitable for those under 17), and 18 in the UK, there were many impressionable eyes on the series, which is another way of saying that there were minors watching it.Although sexual assault is one of the most prominent topics throughout the series, the authors often failed to convey the appropriate message to the audience.
Why are people bashing ’13 reasons why’?
- It contradicts the ideas that I have
- The likelihood of parents abusing their children is higher in straight families.
- Cancer strikes a greater proportion of heterosexual persons than homosexual people.
- It’s not in any way natural!
- People that are straight will inspire others to follow their example and become straight!
- People who are straight will have children who are straight.
- If we as a species allow individuals the freedom to be who they are, those individuals will feel compelled to share this information with everyone
What is the summary of 13 reasons why?
Thirteen Explanations for Why Summary.Buy Study Guide.Clay Jensen is the protagonist of the Netflix original series Thirteen Reasons Why.When he gets home from school, he discovers a mystery gift waiting for him on his bed.After opening it up, he discovers seven cassette cassettes inside.When he plays them on the cassette player that his family has, he finds out that they were recorded by Hannah Baker, a girl whom he attended to school with.
Who are you from 13 reasons why?
Did you know that quite a few of the original shows on this streaming site are adapted from different kinds of books? Teenage drama 13 Reasons Why is adapted on Jay Asher’s novel Thirteen Reasons Why, which was published in 2007. Clay Jensen, a high school student, serves as the protagonist of this series on Netflix.
What do you think of 13 reasons why?
Because many groups and cliques are depicted in the program, which is extremely similar to how life is in high school, ″13 Reasons Why″ was able to provide a realistic representation of the high school environment. We witness people handing the notes to one another.