They could forget what you said, but they’ll never forget how you made them feel, as the saying goes.
- 1 WHO said people may not remember what you say but they will remember how you made them feel?
- 2 Who said they may forget what you said?
- 3 What is Maya Angelou famous quote?
- 4 Who said if you don’t know where you came from you don’t know where you’re going?
- 5 Who said we will never forget?
- 6 What are famous sayings?
- 7 What are the best inspirational quotes?
- 8 How fast do we forget quotes?
- 9 Who said life is not measured by the breaths quote?
- 10 What is the most powerful quote?
- 11 What is Maya Angelou most famous text?
- 12 What is Eleanor Roosevelt’s famous quote?
- 13 What was Yogi Bear’s favorite saying?
- 14 Who first said you don’t know what you don’t know?
- 15 What is the quote about repeating history?
WHO said people may not remember what you say but they will remember how you made them feel?
People are sharing a number of quotes from Maya Angelou on the day of her homecoming, and one of those quotes is as follows: ″I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.″ (I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.)
Who said they may forget what you said?
They could forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel. They will always remember that. Various people, including Carol Buchner, Maya Angelou, and others, have been credited with saying this.
What is Maya Angelou famous quote?
″Until you have more information, you should do the best that you can.″ Then when you are more knowledgeable, act more responsibly.’
Who said if you don’t know where you came from you don’t know where you’re going?
Maya Angelou Quotes You can’t know where you’re going if you don’t have a good understanding of where you’ve been.
Who said we will never forget?
Remembering September 11th, Twenty Years Later Share All Available Sharing Options During his first speech to the country following the terrorist events that took place on September 11, 2001, George W. Bush said that ″none of us will ever forget this day.″ The assaults that took place that day were responsible for the destruction of the World Trade Center.
What are famous sayings?
- The World’s Most Famous Sayings If you don’t try, you’ll miss one hundred percent of your shots. –
- You are correct in either your belief that you can or that you cannot do anything. –
- Over the years, I’ve gained the understanding that having one’s mind already made up helps to alleviate worry. –
- Although I cannot alter the course of history by myself, I can certainly make a splash in the water and set off a chain reaction. –
What are the best inspirational quotes?
- Short inspiring quotes ″Having even just one optimistic thought first thing in the morning may completely transform your day.″ —
- ″Opportunities do not present themselves
- Rather, you make them.″ —
- ″Love your family, work really hard, and live the life you’ve always dreamed of living.″ —
- It is never too late to become what you have the potential to become in the past. —
How fast do we forget quotes?
″How easily we forget,″ she said. After one generation, two generations have passed, and all of a sudden, we don’t recall where we originated from,’ he remarked.
Who said life is not measured by the breaths quote?
The quality of our lives can’t be determined by how many breaths we take, but rather by the times that make us forget to breathe. Maya Angelou.
What is the most powerful quote?
21 of the World’s Most Influential Quotes, Revised and Updated for Modern Times
- ″If you want to see a change in the world, you have to embody that change.″ — Gandhi.
- “Everybody is a genius.
- It has been said that a life lived learning from one’s errors is not only more noble, but also more valuable, than a life in which one does nothing. — George Bernhard Shaw
What is Maya Angelou most famous text?
I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings is Maya Angelou’s most well-known and well-received work, and it is also the first of seven autobiographical writings that she has written. The narrative spans a significant portion of Maya’s youth, during which time it follows little Maya and her older brother as they go back and forth between their parents’ house and their grandmother’s house.
What is Eleanor Roosevelt’s famous quote?
″One must experience life to the fullest and have a healthy curiosity.″ Never, for whatever reason, should one ever turn one’s back on life.
What was Yogi Bear’s favorite saying?
Yogi Bear was known for saying things like ″Hey, Hey, Hey″ to show his eagerness, ″pic-a-nic baskets,″ which was his nick name for picnic baskets, and ″I’m smarter than the av-er-age bear!″ to advertise himself as being brighter than the average bear. Yogi Bear had various catchphrases.
Who first said you don’t know what you don’t know?
There are certain things about which we are unaware that we are unaware. The final remark is a timeless piece of wisdom uttered by Donald Rumsfeld. This remark was first said by Donald Rumsfeld in answer to inquiries over whether or not terrorist intelligence.
What is the quote about repeating history?
″Those who do not learn from history are destined to repeat it,″ as the old saying goes. The author and philosopher George Santayana is the one who is most likely responsible for this quotation, which in its original version stated, ″Those who are unable to recall the past are bound to repeat it.″