Some of the tweets that contain quotes might not be visible because the accounts that posted them are locked, or because the accounts that posted them have blocked your account (or that you have blocked), or because the tweets might not have been QT’d, or because the tweets might contain content that Twitter has hidden from search (including largely duplicated material).
- 1 Why can’t I see who quoted my tweet on Twitter?
- 2 How to see replies on Twitter?
- 3 How do I investigate a tweet on Twitter?
- 4 How do I share a public quote on Twitter?
- 5 How do I see all tweet quotes on Twitter?
- 6 Why are quote retweets not showing up?
- 7 Can’t see who quote tweeted me?
- 8 How can I see quote tweets of someone else’s tweet?
- 9 How do you find your Shadowban on Twitter?
- 10 What is the difference between quote tweet and reply?
- 11 How do I see private quotes retweets?
- 12 Can you turn off quote retweets?
- 13 How do you hide a quote from a tweet?
- 14 Why can’t I see replies on Twitter?
- 15 What is a quote tweet?
Why can’t I see who quoted my tweet on Twitter?
If someone with a private Twitter account cited one of your tweets, you won’t be able to view it until you follow the private account holder in question. If you do not see the option to Quote Tweets underneath your tweet, this indicates that no one has quoted your tweet.
How to see replies on Twitter?
1 In the first place, if you haven’t already done so, go ahead and sign in to your Twitter account.2 After that, locate the specific tweet for which you are interested in viewing the replies.3 At this point, you should tap or click on the Tweet.4 If you don’t see the replies, you may also reply by tapping the button labeled ″Reply.″ Replies to a Tweet can also be sent from up to 5 different users.Additional things
How do I investigate a tweet on Twitter?
You may inspect a tweet by clicking on it or tapping it with your finger. This loads a more detailed version of the tweet on its own separate page. Click or press the Quote Tweets button that is located beneath the tweet. It’s possible that you’ll need to browse down a bit before you locate it.
Copy the link, then paste it into the Search field and click the Enter key. A feed compiles all of the publicly available tweets that contain quotes. Simply choose the arrow that points downwards in the top right corner of the tweet. You can choose to share your Tweet via.
How do I see all tweet quotes on Twitter?
In addition to the retweets and likes that are displayed at the bottom of a tweet, Twitter has introduced a new tab called ″Quote Tweets.″ The ability to quote tweets will become available after one of your tweets is retweeted alongside additional remarks. You may touch on this, and it will bring up all of the tweets that were cited.
Why are quote retweets not showing up?
When Quote Tweets and Retweets are made from an original Tweet, this will not display in the original Tweet’s Conversation Tab since it does not alter the process of this Tweet – only comments and responses made to this Tweet will appear.
Can’t see who quote tweeted me?
- If someone with a private Twitter account cited one of your tweets, you won’t be able to view it until you follow the private account holder in question.
- If you do not see the option to Quote Tweets underneath your tweet, this indicates that no one has quoted your tweet.
- You still have the option to click or press the Retweets button in order to view a list of users who have retweeted your tweet without adding their own comments.
How can I see quote tweets of someone else’s tweet?
Here’s what you need to do to see all the quotations of a given user’s tweets:
- Launch your web browser, and navigate to the Twitter website
- Find the user whose tweeted quotes you would want to have displayed here. Make a copy of the URL to their Twitter account
- Copy the URL and paste it into the search field on Twitter. You are now able to view all of the tweets that quote any of the user’s previous tweets
How do you find your Shadowban on Twitter?
How to Check if Your Twitter Account Has Been Shadowbanned
- Launch an additional tab in your web browser and navigate to the webpage for the Shadowban Test
- In order to determine whether or not your Twitter account is subject to a shadowban, enter your username in the search area, and then click the Check button.
- Please be patient while we check the findings in a few seconds.
What is the difference between quote tweet and reply?
You have the option of sending out a straightforward tweet, a reply to an existing tweet, a direct message, or you may quote an existing tweet along with your response. The second choice might be referred to as either a quotation tweet or a quote retweet. You are essentially retweeting a piece of material onto your own feed while also adding your own ideas to it at the same time.
How do I see private quotes retweets?
Navigate to the tweet for which you are interested in viewing quoted replies. Don’t forget to mention @QuotedRepiles. You will receive a link in the form of a reply from the handle that contains all of the quoted answers to that specific tweet.
Can you turn off quote retweets?
You have the ability to disable Retweets for a certain account if you find that the content that they publish is offensive. On the profile page for an account, select the option to Turn off Retweets to stop viewing Tweets that user has Retweeted (tap the gear icon on iOS or click or tap the overflow icon on web and Android).
How do you hide a quote from a tweet?
- Users of Twitter (TWTR) may now conceal replies to their tweets by touching the gray symbol that appears on their post and selecting ″hide reply.″ This feature was previously unavailable.
- These responses will be relocated to a new page, where they will continue be seen by other people, but the original page will be deleted.
- Users can click the ″hidden reply″ button that is located on the tweet in order to see the hidden responses.
Why can’t I see replies on Twitter?
If you are unable to view answers on Twitter, it is possible that the tweets in question are protected by other users, that you are not following the relevant individual, or that the author of the tweet is choosing to conceal them.
What is a quote tweet?
A ReTweet is essentially the same thing as a Quote Tweet, with the exception that the latter permits you to insert your own remarks above the original tweet and broadcast both to your followers. Everyone will be able to comprehend a Tweet’s meaning when it is presented in this manner.